Start to finish, you can count on project management excellence.
Our Critical Path Project DeliveryTM method, is a process that we have honed over 35 years.
Critical Path Project DeliveryTM, we can assure you that your project will be designed to your specifications and delivered efficiently, accurately and on schedule. Our personal approach starts with getting to know you, your lifestyle and the technologies you feel will enhance your home. Whenever possible, we start working with you, your architect and/or builder during the design process.
- We verify our understanding of your preferences by presenting you with a written scope of work, incorporating any revised preferences and confirming your desire to move forward.
- Your project manager will coordinate all phases of design, engineering and installation with our team, your builder, and your architect, then communicate status to you as much or as little as you request.
- In the procurement phase we work with a select group of vendors who have consistently met our standards for being innovative, responsive and supportive.
- Then to the programming team, trained by Crestron and other leading vendors to deliver products that work with simplicity.
- During installation we coordinate with the general contractors and other trades to ensure there is no disruption in scheduling.
- And finally, when the system is done, we sit with you to go over all of the functionalities and answer any questions you may have.
This comprehensive, professional approach to project management ensures on time, on budget delivery of your home automation systems and establishes a personal commitment to you and your ongoing needs.
Quality installation and a lasting performance.
Exactly what you would expect from a company that has been standing tall on every installation for 35 years!
From there we stand behind you into the future with Performance AssuranceTM